Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answer is yes, come join the TradePMR team!
TradePMR is a growing Fintech company in the expanding register investment advisor (RIA) space. We've experienced outstanding year-over-year growth and are known in our industry for our innovative technology and market-leading service to our customers. TradePMR is recognized by Glassdoor as having a 4.6 Rating on Employee Reviews!
As a Product Manager, you will guide the evolution of our advisor technology through crystallizing the business requirements and working with agile teams. Forecast and anticipate the product’s needs by staying in touch with our client base and industry trends, maintaining TradePMR’s competitive advantage.
Location: Gainesville, FL, United States
Position Type: Full-time/Regular
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope, prioritize, and deliver stories based on business requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with business stakeholders, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product
- Represent the company by meeting customers to solicit feedback on company product and support services
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the current system, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Previous work experience in product management or as business analyst
- Track record of delivering results managing all aspects of a product through its lifecycle
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Well versed in writing business requirements in Gherkin format
- Ability to create wireframes and process flows to convey ideas
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Knowledge about Fintech industry (preferred)
Work with some of the best and brightest in the Fintech space, and enjoy these perks:
- Flexible paid vacation
- Work from home policy
- BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match
- Casual Dress policy
- Company Laptop
- Sharpen the knife: Attend conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp
Trade-PMR Inc, Member FINRA / SIPC .