Tired of the same old job? Do you want to learn about a business inside and out, not just a small piece? Are you ready to break the mold and gain deep experience? If the answer is yes, come join the TradePMR team!
TradePMR is a growing Fintech company in the expanding register investment advisor (RIA) space. We've experienced outstanding year-over-year growth and are known in our industry for our innovative technology and market-leading service to our customers. TradePMR is recognized by Glassdoor as having a 4.6 Rating on Employee Reviews!
We are looking for creative, passionate software engineers to build the next generation SaaS platform for financial advisors and retail investors!
As a Technical Lead, you will lead the development of our advisor technology using the MERN stack (Mongo DB, Express, React, and Node), HTML5, and CSS3. Embrace code quality by using modern testing tools like Cucumber and Jasmine. Experience the power of the cloud while using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to build out environments, run scenarios, and communicate between microservices.
Location: Gainesville, FL, United States
Position Type: Full-time/Regular
- Lead a team of software engineers and QA’s through projects as the “go to guy”
- Develop & maintain customer facing web products and backend services
- Writing unit tests and integration tests for max coverage
- Improve the design of the code as the product evolves
- Deploy and test code to ensure no defects
- Build out restful apis and consume 3rd party apis
- Work with business operations to turn requirements into technical solutions
- Contribute to the Enterprise Architecture direction
- Mentor/Coach the team to optimal performance
- Set professional development expectations
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get better
- Comfortable working with Node.js and Mongo DB
- HTML5 CSS, DOM traversal/manipulation, event capturing
- Familiarity with Haml, Slim, Ajax, partial page updates, and async request handling
- Exposure to C#, WPF, and DotNet framework
- Extremely strong UX skills with Mobile First approach
- Working in an agile scrum development team
- Testing tools (Cucumber, Jasmine, Optimizely)
- WordPress experience
- Excellent communicator, amazing at documentation
- Knowledge of SQL Server or PostGreSql is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS Elastic Beanstalk is a plus
Work with some of the best and brightest in the Fintech space, and enjoy these perks:
- Flexible paid vacation
- Work from home policy
- BlueCross/BlueShield Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match
- Casual Dress policy
- Company Laptop
- Refreshments available on demand
- Sharpen the knife: Attend conferences and courses to keep your mind sharp
Trade-PMR Inc, Member FINRA / SIPC .