Portfolio Pathway is a fast-growing software company
serving the financial services industry. We offer exciting employment
opportunities within a fast-paced, casual, and fun work environment.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Analyst Team. This person’s primary responsibility will be to provide, gather, and document requirements for various projects.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
SKILLS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
· Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Attention to detail with a high degree of analytical skills
· Continuously striving to add value
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst
· Experience with user stories and acceptance criteria
· Experience within the financial services industry a significant plus
WE ARE ONLY CONSIDERING CANDIDATES WITH FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE.
Job Type: Full-time, approximately 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Job Location: Warrenville, IL, conveniently located less than 1 mile from I-88 exit.