WealthPLAN Partners, a Registered Investment Advisor located in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking to fill the position of Technology Support Specialist. The Technology Support Specialist will report to the Director of Information Technology Services. The primary responsibilities will be to operate and support technology platforms for business needs. Someone who enjoys analyzing problems to find solutions, expanding their knowledge, and delivering a great customer experience would be a great fit for this position.
This role will be accountable for the following:
- Gaining an understanding of the advisor’s needs and expectations to find solutions that best work for them.
- Becoming an expert on our technology platforms to be able to train and support staff on our systems. Platforms would include our CRM, branded content manager, portfolio management system, plus others.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues utilizing creative and critical/analytical thinking skills.
- B.S. in related field including IT, Finance, Investment Management, or Business.
- Maintain a positive attitude, accepting change and opportunities to learn. The FinTech space is always evolving and changing. The person in this role will keep up with trends and help apply new technology to our firm.
- Articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work independently towards results in a highly dynamic environment.
- Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Experience with Salesforce, Orion, eMoney, Riskalyze, Orchestrate Process Composer, and Seismic.
- Experience training users or creating training content.
- Regular business hours
- Monday – Friday
- *Vacation as well as sick/personal days annually.
- *Eligible for 401k plan, profit sharing plan and cash balance plan after one year of employment and during enrollment periods.
- *Health and life insurance covered for employees after 30 day wait. Coverage for dependents and/or dental insurance is at employee expense if participating in the group plan.
- Holidays and bonus days per year. Bonus days to begin after 6 months of employment.